QSketch quickly and easily draws high-quality sketches. Through the following features, it is easy to draw and manage a variety of sketches.
- Skectch Book Management
* Sketchbook can independently be managed by subject and purpose
* Be able to choose 6 types of title of Sketchbook.
- Sketch Management
* Be able to set the title of each sketch
* be able to manage the functions such as check, add, remove and edit from scroll view screen
* easy to switch from one painting screen to another
- Line drawing
* Provides the user with the feeling of actually drawing
* Provides Und/Redo function
* Provides a variety of brushes such as pencil, technical pencil, technical pen, brush pen, ball-point pen, marker, felt-tip pen, sign pen, crayon, paint brush, flat brush and air brush so on.
* Users are able to control each brush size and opacity.
* Provides eraser types which are selected by brush type.
* Provides drawing line pattern such as free, straight, joint, squre and circle line
- Layer management
* Layer management capabilities allow individual sketches to be independent of each other.
* Provides a maximum of 12(*iPad is 6) layers per sketch
* Provides add, remove, move and merge function
* Provides the ability to import user’s images to each layer.( not available iPad)
Also enables iPad2 or The new iPad users to import images directly from the camera.
- Color Management
* Easy to select color set, HSB or RGB
* Selecting a color displays the hexadecimal format of that color. Users can also compare a previously selected color to the current color.
* Able to set preset a maximum of 24 colors
- Export Sketch
* Able to export Sketch to email, twitter, facebook and photo ablum.
* Able to export each layer of Sketch
- Sketch Zoom-in/out
* Able to zoom in and out Sketch
* Able to revert to the sketch’s original size after zooming
* User can hide the menu in order to view the maximum size of their sketch.
* Users are able to set brush size and opacity onto the menu bar for quick access.